FOO272, FooBar 3.0 will be held on March 24th at 7pm - late at JJ Foley’s Bar and Grille, 21 Kingston Street, Boston MA 02111.
- This is a 21+ event, please bring photo ID.
- Please sign up ahead of time if you can — you don’t need to, but it helps us know how many people are coming.
- As ever, we hope to have celebrity bartender Jimmy Savage on hand to serve us drinks a plenty.
- Please drink responsibly.
What is the FooBar?
The FooBar is an occasional takeover of a bar by likeminded individuals. We put money behind the bar so you can focus on the social aspect of drinking and meeting people, at no charge to you.
Who pays for all the drinks?
Historically, we pay for some, and we have a sponsor or two who pays for some. Benefits for sponsorship are slim, but we’re happy to put up a small note of thanks and a graphic on this page for sponsors.
How do I become a sponsor?
Email us — email@example.com — and we’ll put you down as a sponsor. We don’t ask for any money from you at all, you just come on the night and bring the money. You’ll get a receipt from the bar for what you spend.
Why is it 21+?
This is not ‘Nam, there are rules.
- The venue has food until 9pm. If you want food past nine, there’s places nearby.
- The bar closes at 2am.
- If you can, please consider kicking in a few dollars on the night so we can give a stupidly awesome tip to the hardworking barstaff.